File a ClaimOur in-house claims representatives are standing by 24/7 to assist you.
Authorization must be obtained from us before repair work is commenced. Failure to obtain authorization will result in the denial of your claim.
Select this option to report a claim if you are the contract holder.
File a Claim Now
- It is your responsibility to authorize the repair facility to diagnose the problem and to contact us to provide the diagnosis and an estimate of the parts and labor.
- We will evaluate the claim and upon our acceptance of liability, we will issue an authorization number and confirm the repair cost.
- Upon completion of the repair, review the services performed with the repair facility and make certain that you are satisfied before signing the work order approving us to pay the repair cost.
- Documentation must be received by USWC within thirty (30) days of the authorization date in order to be eligible for payment. Authorized claims will not be valid after 30 days from the date authorized.
NOTE: Prior to issuing the authorization, we reserve the right to request and you agree to provide documentation regarding the vehicle including but not limited to: service and maintenance records, vehicle analysis software reports, photographs and parts in their failed state. Prior to paying the repair cost, we reserve the right to receive a signed proof of loss or release from
If contacting us after normal business hours, you will receive a call or email back from a live person shorty.
Select this option to report a claim if you are a repair facility or mobile repair service.
File a Claim Now
Please read all of the following information carefully before proceeding to the claim form:
An authorization number must be obtained from us before repair work is commenced.
If a failure requires emergency repair:
- Contact our on-call claims specialists at (800) 233-9878 and follow the prompts to file a claim.
- Have the contract holder authorize the inspection/
tear downof the unit to determine the cause of failure and cost of repair. (Inform contract holder that the cost of tear down will not be paid if USWC determines that the failure is not covered under the contract).
- Determine the cause of failure, the correction required and the cost of repair.
- You must obtain an authorization # and authorization amount from the administrator prior to commencing the repair.
- Review USWC findings with the contract holder and obtain contract holder consent to proceed with the repair.
- For payment, submit the completed repair order to the following address: United States Warranty Corporation, 6150 Parkland Blvd., Suite 200 Mayfield Heights, OH 44124 or fax to (866) 876-1594.
All repair orders must be signed by the contract holder and include:
- USWC contract/application number
- Name, address, phone number
- The authorization number
- Important vehicle information (i.e. year,
make ,model, milage ,odometerreading)
All repair orders must be submitted to USWC within 30 days of authorization date.
Note: Pursuant to the terms of the service contract, USWC reserves the right to conduct an independent inspection/evaluation. You must retain all parts including fluids and associated filters until the claim is concluded.