Service Contracts for Marine Watercraft
At USWC, we believe happiness is where you park it … or dock it.
Don’t let an unexpected breakdown to your Watercraft keep you from a family fun-filled weekend on the water. Our customizable service contract plans can find a home in any budget.
From inboards and outboards to alternators and appliances, our comprehensive service contracts cover what’s important. Policies usually pay for themselves in one or two claims!
Keeping Your Dreams Afloat with USWC Service Contracts
Check out our plans such as: Engine only, Craft only, Cabin only and of course three different full comprehensive coverage plans designed to protect your investment including unrivaled Exclusionary Boat Coverage on the Water. We even have coverage that includes the trailer.
USWC Service Contracts Include:
- Terms up to 10 years for new watercraft and 5 years for used watercraft
- Accepted at repair facilities throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Claims adjusters are available 24/7
- Emergency Roadside/Seaside assistance for your watercraft, tow vehicle or trailer included with all service contracts
- Towing and Hoist/Lift out Assistance included at no charge
- Trip Interruption up to $450.00
- Cancellable and Transferable
- 60-Day money back guarantee
Download Our Brochure for Coverage Details
Download Our Brochure for Coverage Details
Benefits Included in Marine Watercraft Service Contracts
- Senior Citizen & Military Advantage – 25% reduction of your deductible (not available in Florida).
- Deductible Reduction – 50% reduction of your deductible when covered repairs have been performed by the dealer/seller of the service contract (not available in Florida).
- Emergency Roadside/Seaside Assistance – Up to $300 if your watercraft, tow vehicle or trailer are in need of a battery jump/charge/replacement, flat tire change/repair, fluid delivery, lost key/locksmith/lockout.
- Emergency Service Calls – Up to $125 per occurrence if your watercraft, tow vehicle or trailer cannot be moved.
- Hoist/Lift Out Assistance – Up to $300 if an authorized breakdown requires the removal of your watercraft from the water to perform repairs.
- Trip Interruption – Up to $450 towards expenses incurred during an authorized breakdown for meals and lodging.
Ancillary Coverage Options
The providers work directly through our dealer partnerships to offer value-added benefits including:
GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection)
Always plan for the unexpected. Don’t get caught in the GAP! GAP protection is the difference between what the insurance company pays and your outstanding loan balance at the time your vehicle is totaled. Unfortunately, you would still be responsible for paying this amount–the GAP (Check state availability).
Tire and Wheel
Contract of protected coverage strictly for road hazard damage to tires on new and pre-owned vehicles.
(Check state availability)
Vehicles covered: RV, Powersports and Marine
Offer USWC Service Contracts
Become an Authorized Dealership for one of the oldest, most reputable companies in the industry offering comprehensive coverage for RVs, powersport vehicles and marine watercrafts.
Our Service Contracts along with 24/7 Claims Adjusters will provide your customers with peace of mind protection. Learn more about the financial benefits our dealers have found in providing this additional comprehensive coverage.
Why others partner with United States Warranty Corporation.
Little Dealer Little Prices
Mike V, Service Advisor
Kelly & Rosanne
I 35 RV
RV Corral - Eugene, OR
Days RV - Corbin, KY
Owner of a 2006 Monaco Diplomat - Cuba, MO
When I was first talking with Alex, my first impulse was to complain about them not covering everything…BUT, Alex was great! He took the time to explain what he was able to do and why! It all made sense and such a difference in the outcome of how I felt! You have a great person in that position!
Sun City West , AZ
When it comes to service contracts, there are loads of providers that talk a good game, but not many focus on building trusting relationships where more than the bottom line matters. Turnkey online underwriting, no quotas, easy remittance and training are just a few key benefits when working with this family owned/operated company. We have been selling USWC contracts for over 21 years. I highly recommend the gang at USWC. They react quickly in the marketplace and pay their bills. Definitely not a traditional hard to reach company.
83 RV Inc
Customer Service Is Our Top Priority
Every USWC staff member has the training, experience, knowledge and commitment to excellence to ensure your questions and requests will be handled in a highly professional manner.