About United States Warranty Corporation
Established in 1975 and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, United States Warranty Corporation (USWC) is one of the oldest providers and administrators of vehicle service contracts in the United States.
We offer the widest variety of service contract plans available for the most extensive types of new and used gas, diesel, electric and hybrid vehicles. From motorhomes to live-in horse trailers and towable vehicles, we provide expansive coverage options, affordable rates and world-class service.
Whether you are traveling locally or cross-country, you can count on us to provide help when you need it the most.
In the event you have a mechanical breakdown:
1. Get you and your loved ones to a safe place
2. Call our 24/7 Claims Department at (800) 233-9878
3. Breathe Deeply; We’ve got your back!
The support staff at our corporate headquarters has the training, experience, knowledge and commitment to excellence, ensuring your questions and requests will be handled in a highly professional manner.
Are you going to be around as long as my vehicle? You better believe it!
- We are fully insured, utilizing the same A- rated (Excellent) insurance carrier since 1975.
- Our service contracts are accepted at repair facilities nationwide in the U.S. and Canada.
- We work with all repair facilities. We can reimburse you or pay them directly; whichever is easier for our customers.
Proud Supporter of:
Vehicle Coverage We Offer
We take pride in educating our customers so you know exactly what you are getting in our service contracts—what’s covered, what’s not. And we’ll cover units as far back as 22 model years.
What’s My Coverage?
Why others partner with United States Warranty Corporation.
Little Dealer Little Prices
Owner of a 2006 Monaco Diplomat - Cuba, MO
RV Corral - Eugene, OR
Days RV - Corbin, KY
Kelly & Rosanne
I 35 RV
Customer Service Is Our Top Priority
Every USWC staff member has the training, experience, knowledge and commitment to excellence to ensure your questions and requests will be handled in a highly professional manner.