Golf, Electric and Utility Vehicle Service ContractsProtect Golf, Electric and Utility Vehicles From Costly Repairs
USWC has designed and administered vehicle service contract programs since 1975. As one of the oldest administrators in the United States, we offer vast experience with the programs, pricing and personal service you should expect.
Over 35 brands of Golf and Electric vehicles are eligible for coverage for new, almost new and used vehicles. We cover more types of vehicles including electric vehicles, commercial trams and shuttles, tugs, pullers, mini trucks and UTV’s.
USWC Service Contracts Include:
- Extensive protection in the event of a mechanical, electrical or hydraulic component breakdown.
- Towing/pick up and senior citizen benefits included at no charge.
- 24/7 toll free and email claims administration.
- Terms up to 72 months for new vehicles and up to 3 years for used vehicles.
- Accepted at repair facilities throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Claims paid by credit card, ACH or check.
- Backed by the same “A” rated carrier since 1975.
Download Our Brochures for Complete Coverage Details
USWC Golf, Electric and Utility Vehicle Coverage
Benefits In USWC Golf, Electric & Utility Vehicle Service Contracts
Senior Citizen and Military Advantage
25% reduction of your deductible.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Deductible
For a Part replaced under the manufacturer’s warranty, we will reimburse you 50% of the manufacturer’s deductible paid by you.
Towing and Pick-Up
Reasonable towing/pick-up charges up to $35.00.
USWC Personal Assistant
Anything, Anytime, Anywhere help via phone, text, email or app.
All Service Contracts Include Access to USWC Personal Assistant
Anything, Anytime, Anywhere®
Submit requests via phone, text, email or app for daily living needs, entertainment ideas, restaurant recommendations, travel info and more.
Learn more or register at uswcpersonalassistant.com
Why others partner with United States Warranty Corporation.
Little Dealer Little Prices
Customer Service Is Our Top Priority
Every USWC staff member has the training, experience, knowledge and commitment to excellence to ensure your questions and requests will be handled in a highly professional manner.